ValidSign license terms
These license terms are an agreement between ValidSign and you. Please read the terms and conditions. This applies to the ValidSign for Google Docs add-in. This agreement also applies to updates and additions to the App.
WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, OR USE THE APP, OR TRY TO DO SO, YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DOWNLOAD OR USE THE APP (AND YOU MAY NOT).
If you agree to these license terms, you have the rights below.
- INSTALLATION AND USAGE RIGHTS. You may install and use the App on a Google device or devices associated with the Google Account that allows you to access the Google Play Store or Google Product. You may not install or use the App on a device that is not your property or is not under your control.
- INTERNET SERVICES. ValidSign can provide Internet services for the App. In addition to the following, your use of those services is subject to the conditions that ValidSign and/or your wireless Internet provider has provided you.
Permission for Internet services or wireless services. The App can connect to computer systems over an Internet and/or wireless network. In some cases, you won’t receive a separate notification when you connect. The use of the App acts as your permission to transfer standard device data (including, but not limited to technical information about your device, system and App software, and peripherals) for Internet and/or wireless services.
Misuse of Internet services. You may not use an Internet service in a way that harms or damages someone else’s use of the wireless network or network itself. You may also not use Internet service to try to access unauthorized access to services, data, accounts, or networks in any way.
- SCOPE OF THE LICENSE. The App is licensed and not sold. This agreement only gives you certain rights to use the App. All other rights are reserved for ValidSign. You may only use the App in the manner expressly stated in this agreement, unless the law grants you more rights, despite this restriction. In doing so, you must accept any technical limitations of the App that only allow certain ways of using. Under this license, you shall:
- You may not circumvent any technical limitations of the App.
- Documentation. If documentation is provided to the App, you may only copy and use it for reference purposes.
- SUPPORT SERVICES. The App is delivered ‘as is’ (in its current state). Contact ValidSign to determine if product support is available. Google, your device manufacturer, and the provider of your wireless network are under no obligation to provide support services for the App under this Agreement. Contact ValidSign to determine which support services are (possibly) available.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This agreement and the terms and conditions for additions and updates constitute the entire agreement for the App.
- APPLICABLE LAW.
- The law of the country where the app was purchased applies.
- Effect. This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights in your jurisdiction. This agreement does not change your rights in your jurisdiction if it is not legally permitted in your jurisdiction.
- REJECTION OF WARRANTY. THE APP IS DELIVERED ‘AS IS’ (IN ITS CURRENT STATE), ‘WITH ALL ERRORS’ AND ‘IF AVAILABLE’. YOU CARRY THE FULL RISK OF USING THE APP. VALIDSIGN GRANTS ON ITS OWN BEHALF, GOOGLE
- , WIRELESS NETWORK PROVIDERS USED TO DISTRIBUTE THE APP, AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS AND DISTRIBUTORS (“DISTRIBUTORS”), DO NOT HAVE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS FOR OR IN RELATION TO THE APP. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAW; THIS AGREEMENT CANNOT CHANGE THESE RIGHTS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, DISTRIBUTORS SHALL REJECT IMPLICIT GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS RELATING TO MARKETABILITY, SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGING CHARACTER.
- LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION FOR COMPENSATION AND REDRESS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, VALIDSIGN ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER GENERAL DAMAGES UP TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE APP. YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD DISTRIBUTORS LIABLE FOR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF PROFIT AND SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGE.
This restriction shall apply to:
- Things related to the App, services made available through the App, or content (including code) on third-party Internet sites.
- Claims arising from non-compliance with the contract, non-compliance with a guarantee, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence or any other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law.
The restriction applies equally:
- If recovery, replacement or refund for the App does not fully compensate you for any losses.
- If the distributor was or should have been aware of the possibility of the damage
ValidSign Add-on for Google Docs use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements